The Africa Youth in Tourism Innovation Summit (AYTIS) & Challenge is the “one and only” pan-African Youth and start-ups in Tourism Summit on the continent. Since inception in 2018, it has served as a pan-African gathering that brings together youth, start-ups (leisure & MICE) and MICE professionals. Among key strategic and supportering partners are UNWTO, BDO, MasterCard Foundation, NEPAD, SITE Global and ICCA Africa.
It provides key stakeholders, mentors, innovators, academics and funders in tourism, travel, hospitality, aviation, academia and related industries the opportunity to connect, engage, learn, innovate and grow with African youth and start-ups in tourism on annual basis.
It also serves as an exclusive gathering for innovative African youth in travel, tourism and MICE looking for partnership, market access, mentorship and funding opportunities to present their projects to the global marketplace in order to find the required support.
Enter the 2021 UNWTO Tourism Tech Adventurers | Africa Youth in Tourism Innovation Challenge. The challenge offers innovators an opportunity to present their project to potential mentors, partners and funders.
Please click link below to download ENTRY FORM
Download Youth Challenge Form HERE and mail to email@example.com
- Challenge Opens – 10 May 2021
- Challenge Closes – 25 June 2021
- Adjudicators will shortlist Top 5 on – 29 June – 04 July 2021
- Shortlisted project promoters will be informed – 9 July 2021
- 360 Minutes of Mentorship for Elevator Pitches – 12 July – 26 July 2021
- Shortlisted project promoters make a 5-minute at the Summit – 29 July 2021
- Top 3 announced on – 30 July 2021
- Winners & Runners-up announced at ATLF Awards in Kigali, Rwanda in mid-November – TBA
- The Summit will bring together youth, entrepreneurs and innovators in the Africa travel and tourism industry stakeholders including Travel Management Companies, Tour Operators,
- Destination Management Companies, Hospitality Companies, Accommodation Facilities,
- Academia, Universities and all other related industries to learn how to pursue their career path in Africa’s travel, tourism, hospitality and aviation industry.
Click HERE to download event program or click link below.
The Summit will be both in-person and online with participation from across the globe. To Register click HERE