Government of Ghana is rolling out free Training Programme for Hospitality and Tourism Industry players who were negatively affected by COVID-19 global pandemic in the 10 former Regions of Ghana.
GTA is therefore collaborating with HOTCATT to achieve the project goals and help to bridge the capacity and training gap of staff in the tourism and hospitality value chain.
The training is free of charge and participants would be provided with a certificate after successful completion of the programme.
A prospective staff must be in the lower, middle and supervisory role of the tourism and hospitality industry.
The courses and duration for the training are as follows:
1. FRONT OFFICE SKILLS – 4 WEEKS
2. KITCHEN SKILLS – 4 WEEKS
3. FOOD AND BEVERAGE SKILLS – 4 WEEKS**
4. CONFERENCE, BANQUETING AND EVENT MANAGEMENT – 4 WEEKS
5. HOUSE KEEPING SKILLS – 2 WEEKS
6. TOUR GUIDING SKILLS – 2 WEEKS
7. RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT – 2 WEEKS
8. HOSPITALITY ACCOUNTING (CORE SUBJECT FOR ALL)
9. SAFETY AND HAZARD MANAGEMENT (CORE SUBJECT FOR ALL)
10. FRENCH (CORE SUBJECT FOR ALL)
Applicants are advised to fill online form.
Please apply here.
Kindly contact the following numbers for assistance