Over the years, Ghana has carved a niche for being politically stable and safe for tourists and the global business community. The country has and continuous to develop infrastructure that is key in making it a preferred destination for regional and global conferences and meetings. With world class event facilities, the country has played host to large-scale and continental-wide events such as -:
- World Tourism Forum, Africa summit in 2017
- Africa Tourism Leadership forum in 2018
- The Euromoney Ghana/West Africa Conference in 2018
- Ghana International trade and Finance Conference in 2018
- Africa Green Revolution Forum held in 2019.
- UNWTO Regional Congress on Women Empowerment in 2019.
- International Conference on Finance, Bank and Economics in 2020
- Africa Youth in Tourism Innovation Summit and Challenge in 2021
At MICE Ghana, ours is to ensure that you have the best options for your conferences, meetings and events no matter the size and scale. Our major preoccupation is to advise, guide and support you as an international events planner and buyer, association, incentive and meeting organizer through every step of the planning and execution.What we can do for you at MICE Ghana:
❖ Event bid preparation and presentation
❖ Engaging with Government and Private Sector specialists in supporting the event
❖ Sourcing of suitable venues, accommodation and travel operations
❖ Advice on marketing and sponsorship
❖ Advice on event budgets and particularly on the social component of the event
❖ Provision of promotional material including guides, destination video and other collateral.
Staff at the MICE department are professionals, efficient, reliable and trustworthy. Bring your meetings, conferences, events to Ghana and you will never regret the decision.For further enquiries,Tel: +233 (0)244974349/ 546629411
Email:- [email protected]
Accra International Conference Centre
Eusbett Conference Centre
Eusbett International Conference Centre
Specialised Events Centres